Friday, October 29, 2010

MI ABUELO![DIA DE LA MUERTOS POEM]

"Abuelito" i didn't get to know you but when i asked my mom how was your life back then, i chuckled.
I thought to myself why did you have to go without knowing you.
I figured that if you were ALIVE we should had a great time together.
when my mom was telling me about you she start crying because she misses you and because she remember about how a great father you were to her.
i saw your spirt in your house i felt scared so i left running to my mom.
i remember that, that day was when me & my mom went to the cemetery to put flowers on your grave. my mom told me that you came to say thank you.
after i saw a hat i asked my mom that who was that hat.
she responded that, that was my grandpas hat i put it on & felt bad that you weren't their with us. i know you like eating tamales.
so that's why my mom always makes tamales on your bday.we miss you grandpa i always will remember you Abuelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment