Monday, March 14, 2011

SAVE OUR SCHOOL!

My name is Patricia and I'm an 8th grader at Urban promise academy in Oakland, ca. I am writing this letter because we need to stop education rights. In my school theirs soccer, martial arts, cheerleading, girl power, homework club and etc. Urban Promise Academy needs funding for our classes and other field trips so we can successed in school. The thing i will miss about Upa is my teachers and soccer games and all those programs. My education is very important to me because i want to have a good life , I also want my family to have a good life too. My education will allow me to help out my family and me. Please support my education by letting California vote on the tax extension measure because you will also like people to support your kids education.

                                                     sincerely, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment